USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Go Native LLP (hereafter referred to as Go Native) and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting all the information you share with us. We follow stringent procedures to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution, Go Native ’s top most priority is in protecting your confidential information and privacy.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Go Native collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our "www.GoNative.in". You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on "www.Go Native .in" or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Email addresses,
- Telephone numbers
- Country, City and State
Go Native keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject that has to provide an email address is the mandatory Personal Information during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Go Native will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website. The customer also has to provide other Personal Information (instance - name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To gather details about prospect customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service-related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other interface channels: Go Native may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with affiliates/subsidiaries and third parties who provide services to Go Native website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing and other similar services. When Go Native shares Personal Information with affiliates/subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
FAIRNESS AND PURPOSE
Go Native will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection or on each occasion of change of purpose.
- Go Native may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the affiliates/subsidiaries/ relevant third party.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes
If Go Native goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the personal information collected from the customers (i.e. collected through our website(s) / retail stores) may be treated as an assets-transferred. Not having a retrospective effect, a notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
USER INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
CONSENT AND CONTROL
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. Go Native receives consent from individuals prior to:
- collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party;
- transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence
- using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through "www.GoNative.in", or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at privacy contact information mentioned within Section 11 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
Go Native may transfer your information from "www.GoNative.in" to other databases and store it on Go Native or other supplier systems. Go Native ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers systems.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third-party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Go Native ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our "www.Go Native .in" are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of "www.GoNative.in" is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
Go Native personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purposes, and should be disposed thereafter. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of the request. However, we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting +91 9582 999 555 / +91 9582 999 888 or by regular mail addressed to: email@example.com